We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher to join our schools. We are a member of Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust based in Harold Hill, sponsored by The Drapers’ Company and Queen Mary University of London. Applications from experienced and newly qualifies teachers are equally welcome.
Our Teacher will:
• Have evidence to demonstrate that teaching is consistently good.
• Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems.
• Enjoy teaching and believe that all children are entitled to an outstanding education and new opportunities that enhance their learning.
• Be able to work successfully and be a part of a great team.
• Offer skills and talents which will enhance our learning environment.
• EYFS/KS1/KS2 teaching. Suitable for NQTs.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council
How to apply
Please apply online via the link. If you experience any technical difficulties, please call the support desk on 020 7427 8250 or email at email@example.com