We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our Humanities faculty. This post will appeal to teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of Humanities.
Specific responsibilities will be agreed upon appointment, but you will work closely with the Head of Faculty and either lead a subject area or Key Stage. You will inspire, encourage and support others and help develop the faculty even further.
The Humanities Faculty incorporates History, Geography, Religious Education, Government & Politics and Sociology. We welcome applications from either History or Government & Politics specialists. Both subjects are taught at KS5 and History remains a popular choice throughout the year groups with many selecting the subject at KS4.
Drapers’ Academy has much to offer:
· A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community
· State of the art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
· An environment that promotes innovation
· Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
· Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching (opportunity to teach either A-level History or Government & Politics)
· Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership to support teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
· An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development
· Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
· Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
Drapers’ Academy is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
Please email your completed application form to: email@example.com
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in the commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
Further details about this post and an Application Form are available by visiting our school website.
Closing date: Thursday, 19th April 2018.
Interview date: w/c Monday, 23rd April 2018.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.
How to apply
Please apply online via the link. If you experience any technical difficulties, please call the support desk on 020 7427 8250 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org